COVID 19 UPDATE
Effective 5/29/20 we are open.
Please be patient with us as we try to manage and keep up with appointment requests and new protocols (see below). Please continue to call our front desk staff or book online for an appointment. Appointments cannot be made through email or social media.
Hendrick’s Barbershop Covid-19 Protocol
- Everyone must wear a mask. We do have disposable masks available at the shop for purchase if you do happen to show up to your appointment without one.
- Upon entering the shop, we ask everyone to check in at the front desk per usual. We have installed a plexiglass wall in between our reception desk and clientele that we ask you to remain behind during check-in/check-out.
- Please do not bring other people with you – children, family, friends, etc. unless it is a caregiver.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entering the shop, please sanitize immediately. There will also be hand sanitizing stations spread throughout the shop for clients to utilize throughout the duration of their appointment.
- Our shop stations have been reconfigured to seat clients 6 ft apart. Please maintain social distancing while in the shop, when applicable.
- We ask that you do not touch products on shelves or on stations. If you need anything, we can have someone get it for you.
- We are offering self serve beverages only until further notice.
- We will no longer have magazines out for reading while waiting.
- We ask that if you bring books, laptops, etc. that you keep your belongings with you.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we do need 24 hours in advance notice. If you cancel after the 24 hrs or no show for an appointment, the client’s credit card will be charged 50% of their scheduled service before being able to schedule your next appointment.
- If you are even the slightest bit sick, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- If you choose to leave a tip, please do not lick the envelope. Tape will be provided at the reception desk so clients can seal their tip envelopes.